Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For Mom and Dad and sister

Here's what we did yesterday:

I saw a turtle with the ducks.

I'm Spider-Man!

I could jump higher!

There's a tiger behind me!

I am a turtle with two heads.

I'm petting a horsey and he's never eating our food.

I'm watering milk cow.

I'm petting a goat cause they're nice.

A wallaby ran away because people were
supposed to go one at a time.

OK, this is creepy. I don't know how to do this.

I'm a frog.
I'm hopping on it.

I'm getting eaten by a crocodile!

It jumped up and the other one that's small,
after that one went down, the other went up.
And a big one.

That one's the biggest snake I've ever seen!
I hate snakes! Just like Indiana Jones.

I petted a bunny cause I get to.

Triceratops. We are sitting on it cause it is a bones.
On the bench where it's at.

This one roared cause I touched it.

That was huge cause I built it.
It was a teammate.

We are helping animals.

I'm copying that.
It's like sssssssss.



I'm crawling. It's creepy lobsters.















These two headed turtles are creepy and weird.















I am a shark. I like eating people.
Cause I like sharks. Cause they're so creepy.
And I'm Carson Shark.















There's a green snake in there, mommy.
I am a slithering snake, Mom and Dad and Sister.
















There's a crocodile, Mommy.
There's a crocodile here!
Cause it's so eatable!
















This turtle is a little big medium.

This is for my mom and dad.
I went to the zoo and saw big, huge ones.
This is a letter for you, mom and dad and sister.
Love you. Miss you.

1 comment:

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Thanks for the awesome email/blog Carson!!! It looks like you had a fun day yesterday with your cousin. We miss you too buddy. We love ya!

love, mom and dad and sister :)